The thing is, even after having presented with eight blog awards, I still wonder what I did in this life to deserve all of this. I am just a girl who had a dream of becoming an inspiration to people from all walks of life. It sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it? Writing—to me—has always been an avenue for expressing my thoughts and sharing my experiences with friends and family.
I may not be the best blogger—if not writer—there is, but the 124 followers and few admirers of this blog make every post worth the effort. Needless to say, as my readership grow, I am compelled to write more interesting stuff—not to impress—but to inspire them for the same reason they stumbled into my humble website.
As I accept this award, I only need to thank a few people: Moment Matters, for believing in the goodness of my Eat, Pray, Love entry; all my followers and occasional visitors who take their time in reading, liking, and leaving a comment or two in my posts; my family and friends who serve as my inspiration in everything that I do; and last, but certainly not the least, I thank God for the gift—this gift—that makes me a source of inspiration to other people.
To God be the glory!
I don’t have a sense of entitlement or that I deserve this. You’d be surprised at the lack of competition between nominees – I think a lot of it is imposed from the outside. Can I have my champagne now?
—Cate Blanchett (Best Supporting Actress, The Aviator)
I unfollowed you. (A Love Letter) | Rarasaur
OH MY GOSH! | Breezy Books Blog by Maddie Cochere
The lost art of handwriting | All World Issues
Queen For A Day | I Just Want It To Be Perfect
Why I Write | Harper Faulkner
I am a tax payer and I’m proud of it! | Back to the Groove
Time Management | MomRunsHalf
Newly weds FAQs | Adventures of Moonchild
February: Attitude of Gratitude | iRuniBreathe
日本が大好き: Japan~ | Impressions of a Princess
Why blog? i.am.karlmeister
Only You Hold the Key to Your Dreams | Cheeky Social Marketing
Start on your knees to finish on your feet | about a girl…
I Fought the Law and the Law Didn’t Win | The Jackie Blog
Last Parent Standing | Martha Reynolds Writes
Winners re-post this starting with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next 15 people with this award! The re-post should include a NEW set of 15 people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
- BLOG AWARD: Liebster Award (gorjaeous.com)
- BLOG AWARD: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (gorjaeous.com)
- A Liebster Blog award nomination and a timely chance to redeem my ‘likes’. The secret Club of WordPress opens her doors………… (paulamariemills.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blog Award (kothea.com)
- The Inspiring Blog Award (theintrinsicwriter.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (pocketfulofmotherhood.wordpress.com)